Monday, November 9, 2015

Hebrew Through Movement

Hi Parents,
Yesterday the schedule allowed me to work with the Gan/Aleph (K/1) students separately from Kitah Bet (Grade 2).  It was my first chance to assess what the younger students are picking up, and I was extremely pleasantly surprised.  Here are some of the words I think they know if you ever feel like playing around with this at home:  lakoom=stand up, lashevet=sit down, lalechet=to walk, la'atzor=to stop, larootz=to run, likfotz=to jump, l'histovev=to spin.  If nothing else, it's a great way to get exercise with your children!  No class next week, as I'll be preparing the Kitah Vav (Grade 6) students for their class service, so I'll look forward to working with them again on the 22nd.
L'hitraot,
Emily Andreano


No comments:

Post a Comment